The Exchange format is very unique and so it's only natural that you'll have a number of questions about how it all works. We've compiled a list of questions that we typically receive along with their answers below.
Preview the impressive lineup of attendees set to attend the Chief Talent Officer Exchange in March 2018!
Join your fellow peers:
- Exclusive group of CTOs and Heads of Talent only.
- Senior Executives from Fortune 1000 companies
- Representing companies with $1Billion+ Revenue
- And More...
In this video interview, NCR Culture Transformation Catalyst Kevin Finke discusses how design thinking can help organizations create memorable employee experiences and transform culture.
"Watch as this panel of seasoned talent management executives discuss the benefits and challenges of replacing performance reviews with performance enhancement processes.
- Panelist: Thomas Griffin, AVP, Leadership & Organizational Development, Frontier Communications
- Panelist: Rob Ollander-Krane, Talent Planning and Performance, Gap Inc.
- Panelist: David Theis, VP, Organizational Effectiveness & Talent Management, Fannie Mae
- Moderator: JoAnn Corley, CEO, The Human Sphere"
Fannie Mae VP David Theis discusses moving from performance appraisals to performance management processes.
Watch as Cox Communications' VP of Talent Management Michele Parks discusses creating a learner-centric organization.