Welcome to the 8th Chief Talent Officer Exchange
Join us to thoughtfully engage with the world's leading Talent Executives, like yourself, who are sharing their knowledge, expertise and ideas on the most challenging of topics. We have gathered industry leaders who are innovating their programs and practices to address retention, performance management, and why technology is needed now to help augment these practices.
JOIN THE CLUB
- Invitation only
- C-Level Executive Attendance only
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
- Industry's Leading Solution Providers in the Talent Space
MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME
OUT OF THE OFFICE
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
- Develop new relationships with Heads of Talent of the highest credentials
- Meet solution providers with the most cutting edge technologies in the Ignite Challenge Presentations
NOTETAKING. HANDSHAKING. GROUND BREAKING.
- Customize your own itinerary
- Exquisite venue location
- Dedicated Exchange Operations Manager
- No exhibition booths – focused collaborative and face-to-face time with top tier executives
- Network within an intimate group of senior level executives over 2 ½ days
Anticipated Topics for 2018:
- Enabling Performance Through On-Demand Learning Solutions
- Change Management Best Practices: Leading Business Transformation as a Journey to Stay Competitive
- Organizational Network Analysis: Rethinking Org-charts to Build More Agile Workplaces
- Leveraging Workforce Analytics to Redesign Talent Planning
- Executive Development: Building Pioneer Leaders Who Will Thrive in the Digital Age
- Career Pathing: Developing and Engaging Employees to Increase Satisfaction and Retention
- Culture Change: The Critical Role of the CTO in Building a High-Performance Culture
- And More...
Chief Talent Officer, VP Talent Solutions
Chief Workforce Planning
Parkland Health and Hospital System
Chief People Officer, Global Custom Commerce
The Home Depot
Chief Diversity Officer
VP of Talent Development
Prudential Financial Inc
VP Global Talent Management
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Head of Talent Planning and Performance
Vice President, Head of Global Total Rewards
AVP Talent Management
Head of Learning and Talent Management
Head of Learning and Development
Perry Ellis International
Director of Talent Development
Director of Talent Development
An Interactive and Dynamic Program
At the CTO Exchange uncover the latest in…
New Trends in HR
Why the CTO Exchange?
Our unique format and design of the Exchange inspires the next moves for your Talent Management strategies.
The CTO Exchange is an intimate environment where Heads of Talent unite to discuss all thing Talent. Be inspired by guest speakers, Brainweave Discussions, and variety of learning formats to reimagine the future of talent.
Each year, the Chief Talent Officer Exchange selectively invites the most elite leaders within the Talent industry to spend 2 ½ days to network, learn, and have some fun.
Keynote sessions, thought leadership, engaging debates and peer led case studies, provide you with the insight and tactics to super-charge your current operations. You’ll leave the Exchange with more meaningful connections, instead of an over flow of business cards.
Interested In Becoming A Valued Sponsor?
Get your business in front of the Talent Leaders at the Chief Talent Officer Exchange Series
Connect your brand and solutions to the leaders of the world’s leading companies. We offer unique and customizable opportunities to create a participation and engagement level that aligns with your objectives and mutually benefits the attendees.
Gain valuable exposure, while engaging in business development with key decision makers. Let us introduce you to our unique Exchange model, some of the most sought after packages we offer, and why this going to be your next top investment.
Testimonials From Past Attendees
"Three words that describe the Talent Management Exchange for me are intimate, enlightening and fun."SVP, Talent Management, National Football League
"It’s nice for talent management executives to come together to talk about our experiences, our challenges and how we’ve overcome them."SVP, Enterprise TM Executive, Bank of America
"I've been to a lot of conferences, conventions, exhibitions, shows, and basically it's collecting business cards. You've got two minutes with somebody, you get their card, they get your card, yata yata yata…there's no depth of conversation, there's no context put around anything. With THIS, you have thirty minutes, it's quality time- everybody wants to get what they need to get in that thirty minutes, so it's highly focused. Those meetings are extremely valuable, and they're worth their weight in gold as far as I'm concerned."SVP, Enterprise TM Executive, Bank of America